August 17, 2021
If you’re looking for a company that can capture your canine’s or kitty’s purr-sonality then Paint My Pooch is the place to go! Be blown away by the likeness of your best mate, with this pawsome way to honour your furry friend.
These premium pet portraits also make thoughtful gifts that your friends or family will love. I was so happy with mine, I’m already planning what to order next. Here’s all the information you need to know.
About Paint My Pooch
Paint My Pooch is a small Sydney-based company created by people who are passionate about pets.
Established in early 2020, both the co-founders have backgrounds in e-commerce and start-up environments, with experience in product development for marketplaces and mobile apps. The inspiration behind the business came from the passing of the founders’ beloved pets – they wanted to create special memories for other pet owners, with pets past and present.
When we opened our doors, we wanted to create lasting memories for pet lovers across Australia, and give back to the animal community. Paint My Pooch is a proud corporate supporter of the RSPCA, donating $1 from every order to animals in need.
The most unusual pet portrait request was for a pet lizard called Lucifer! And the design turned out amazing. What’s more, if your pet’s name is in another language other than English such as Chinese, Thai, Japanese they can print that for you.
The company’s current pet is a cheeky black Labrador called Kendrick, who loves the water (like most Labs). They are frequent visitors to Sandy Bay at Clontarf, which is a great dog-friendly spot. Tania Park is another one of his favourite spots with a great view straight out to the heads.
Need to Know
You can choose a background and font that best suits you and your pet. Multiple sizes are available, from A4 to A2!
- Proudly Australian-made
- Printed on the finest quality art paper available
- 310gsm museum-grade backed with a lifetime guarantee
- 100% carbon neutral
- Quick turnaround time – most orders are shipped within 7 business days
- All types of pets are possible
- Donates $1 from every order to animals in need
- Names in different languages are available
- The company provides framed pet portraits with black, white, and natural timber options
- Gift cards available
To ensure your pet’s portrait is picture-perfect be sure to follow the instructions:
- Make sure your photo is high quality and taken in daylight or a brightly lit room. Most smartphones are suitable.
- Your pet should be sitting upright or standing with their entire face and chest visible, not laying down.
- The best photos are taken as a close-up at eye level. Crouch down to get the best shot.
We were delighted with our portrait of Ryo and the phone case of Nellie, and are sure you’ll love yours too.
Paint My Pooch has recently launched frames and phone cases with some other exciting products to be released before Christmas. Stay tuned!
For more information on your custom pet portrait, please contact via email
*Disclaimer: The product was submitted for review.