April 3, 2019
This pet-friendly boutique hotel by Crystalbrook is located in Sydney’s Surry Hills. They have a few select rooms located on the ground floor, which welcome 4-legged friends.
Ideally located to explore Sydney’s best restaurants, this stylish hotel has a rooftop garden – perfect for a quiet drink.
What are the pet house rules and features?
- Up to two small pets per room – around 10-12Kg each, or one for a max of 25Kg
- If a guest is travelling with a pet, they must contact Little Albion/reservations prior to arrival to ensure the reservation is set up correctly and assigned to a pet-friendly room.
- The guest is responsible for any damages caused from their pets.
- $50 per night for pets and a super soft bed and food/water bowls are provided.
- Don’t leave the pet in the room for long periods of time alone.
- Keep your pet on a leash or caged in any public areas.
- No pets allowed in food areas.
- Cats also welcome.
21 Little Albion Street, Surry Hills 2010
T 02 8029 790
Surry Hills 2010